In accordance with the requirements established in the Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico, the following information constitutes legally required information about this website.
- Owner: ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL,S.L.
- C.I.F.: B87486171
- Registered office: C/BARBERO DE SEVILLA, 21, 28222, MAJADAHONDA (MADRID)
- Email: email@example.com
Access and use terms approval
Next, it describes the general terms that regulate the use of the ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL website.
The use of the ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL website attributes the user condition of this web and it involves the complete approval and with no holds barred of any kind, by the user, of the all general terms that it will be published at the time of the user access.
Refusal and retirement of the web and services access
ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL reserves the right to refuse or remove the access to the web, at any time and without notice, to those users that defaults on these general terms or the individual ones that it emerges as applicable.
Spanish law regulates these general terms.
A cookie is a file that it downloads in your PC when you access to certain websites. The cookies allow to a website, among other things, to accumulate and recover data about the navigation habits of an user or of your PC and, according to the data that the cookies contains and how you use your PC, it can be used to recognise it.
However, these ways just get data related with the number of websites visited. the city to which is assigned the IP address from which you access, the number of new users, visits frequency and reoccurrence, visits time, the browser or the operator, or the kind of terminal from which you access the web.
These cookies are just associated with an anonymous user and your PC. These cookies don’t provide references that allow deducing the user name and surname or access to other kind of data collected in this device.
ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL cookies cannot read data from your hard disk or the cookie files created by other service providers.
ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL uses:
Third party cookies
If you don’t want to accept third-party cookies, you can configure your browser, but you must keep in mind that disabling the cookies it can make unable the functions offered by these third persons.
To disable third-party cookies
Internet Explorer: How to manage cookies in Internet Explorer
Mozilla Firefox: Enable and disable cookies
Google Chrome: How to manage cookies and data sites
Safari: Manage cookies
Legal information about collect data
The user guarantees the authenticity and the veracity of all data that he communicates both the filling in of the contact form, and at any time thereafter. It’s the responsibility of the user to update the information provided, so that it shows his/her real situation. The user will be responsible about the inaccuracy or lack of veracity of the information provided.
The user throught the filling in of the collect data forms of this web, he/she expressly consents for processing his/her personal data by ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL and his/her incorporation in a database fuly registered in the “Agencia Española de Protección de Datos” (www.agpd.es) which that company is risponsable in order to provide more company information, to report about products or about offered services.
ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL has adopted the technical and organizational measures to protect personal data that are collected and processed automatically
ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL commits, in any case, for processing personal data according to the current legislation on data protection, just like to established relevant confidentiality agreements with third parties to yield or allow them the access to personal data.
The user is informed, according to the Article 5 of the “Ley 15/1999” about the possibilities of to exercise his/her right of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition sending a signed letter with photocopy of ID card of the holder data attached, addressed to the company ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL with the opening PROTECCION DE DATOS to the place of residence: C/ SANTALO, 14, LOCAL 2, 08021, BARCELONA.
User registration procedure:
The application for your register as an user and the password assignment for our users area, don’t mean the automatic assignment of a password because it will always be facultative by ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL. We keep the right to refuse without notice your password and to delete your application and registration of our database at any time.
We remind you that the use conditions of your password as user are the following:
- The username or e-mail address and password assigned to the registered user are personal and not transferable.
- The user commits himself/herself to safeguard diligently and keep the username and password secret
- It will be responsibility of the user registered to use due diligence to avoid the access and use of the services available by third parties who access or use in its name the keycodes.
- The user registered will be the only responsible about the election, loss, theft or unauthorized use of any password or identification code and the consequences that may arise.
- The user registered will must to communicate to ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL as soon as possible, the loss, thef or unauthorized use of the username and the password who identify him/her.
- The last communication will also be required when the user has a mere suspicion of such facts, ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL proceed in such case to cancel the user registered, notwithstanding that it could start again the registration procedure.
- The user registered can immediately cancel his/her subscription as user at any time, without that decision may be retroactive, by writing to our registered office or by e-mail. He/she must identify as user registered with his/her password.
The user register will mean its express acceptance without reservations of all the conditions set in the legal advertisements of the ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL.
The interested user ask for his/her request of username and password with a web form. The request can’t be send if the interested user don’t read and don’t accept the terms of us of it request.
The username will be a e-mail address or username valid with an user exclusive ownership. The e-mail address provided may be used by ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL for the issue of communications
The request received means the express acceptance of the established terms by the company.
Obligation to make proper use of the website and its contents
All contents include in this website are provided for informational purposes, in order that in any case can be the basis for claims or resources or to provide a source of rights. ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL reserves the right to change, without notice the website contents.
The user commits to the correct use of the web and utilities provided to you under the law, this legal document, and instructions and notices communicated.
The user commits to the exclusive use of the website, and all his/her contents, for lawful and not prohibited purposes, that don’t violate the law and/or its can be harmful to the rights of the ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL or of any third party, and/or its can cause any damage directly or indirectly.
For this purpose, the user refrains to use any contents of the website for illegal purposes, prohibited in the present legal document, harmful for the rights or interests of third parties, or which in any way; they could damage, disable, overburden, ruin or impede the normal use of the web.
In particular, and merely identifying and not exhaustive, the user agrees not to transmit, issue or make available to third parties, news, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound clips and/or pictures, photos, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In some way is opposite, disparages or undermines fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally; in international treaties and the rest of legislation.
- induce, incite or promote criminal acts, denigratory shameful, ignominious, violents or, in general, opposites to the Law or moral and, generally accepted, customs or public order
- induce, incite or promote acts, discriminatory attitudes or thoughts, by gender, race, religion, creed, age or condition;
- incorporates, makes available or permits access to products, elements, messages and/or criminal services, violent, offensives, harmful, degrading or, in general, opposites to Law, moral and the good customs generally accepted or public order;
- be false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or untimely, so that induces or misleading about its purpose or the intentions or the informant purposes;
- is protected by any intellectual or industrial property belonging to third parties without the user has previously obtained from the owners permission to carry out the use made or intended;
- violate the secrets of third parties;
- is contrary to the right to honour, personal and family privacy or people’s image;
- in any way lessen the ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL credit
- infringes the policy about Communications secrecy;
- constitutes, if any, illegal, deceptive or unfair advertising and, in general, unfair competition;
- incorporate virus or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, S.L. or third parties or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on said computer equipment;
- cause its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.) difficulties in the normal working of the Service;
THE USER AGREES TO REFRAIN FROM:
- reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the Content, unless you have permission from the copyright holder or it is legally allowed;
- delete, manipulate or in any way change the “copyright” and other identifying data of the reserved rights of ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL.
- attempt to obtain the content using means or procedures other than those, as appropriate, they have been placed at his disposal for this purpose or have indicated to this effect on the website where the Contents or, in general, are which is used on the Internet for this purpose provided they don’t involve a risk of damage or disable the website, the Services and/or Contents.
The user answer for damages of any kind that ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL may suffer directly or indirectly as a result of any break in the obligations of the general conditions or the law according to the use of the Web.
All content of firstname.lastname@example.org is intellectual property of the company and are protected according to national legislation and international intellectual property regulations.
Use of the content of our Web page without permission in writing by ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL is absolutely prohibited.
It is forbidden to set this page as a framework for other, however it may establish a link to our web address (URL of the Website) if it’s not related with false, inaccurate or incorrect statements that may induce to error or confusion or that are opposite to law, morals or good customs.
The user can download the website on his/her terminal whenever for private use, without any commercial purpose, so may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly display, transfer, or use the contents of the Web with public or commercial purposes.
Violation of any of these rights may constitute a violation of these provisions as well as an offense punishable under Articles 270 and following of the Penal Code.
All the copyrights and other intellectual property rights about the artwork, graphics, text, video and audio clips, trademarks, logos and other content available on this web site (“Content”) are owned by ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL or they are used with permission.
Although you can copy any part of this web site on your own computer for personal use, you can not copy or incorporate any part of the content available on the web site elsewhere, including your own web site or use the Content in any other public or commercial way. This means you can not post or redistribute any portion of our website unless you have granted license to do it. This also means that ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL retains full title to all such Content, including any downloadable software or code, any images incorporated or generated by the software, and all data that accompanying it. You must not copy, modify, reproduce, upload, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, disassemble or transform the contents to any other format.
The trademarks, logos and any other intellectual property appearing on this site are property of ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL. It is forbidden to use these marks without the prior authorization written by ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL or thirds proprietary of the marks.
Lenght of service
ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL doesn’t guarantee the availability and continuity of the website working. When it’s reasonably possible, ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL previously warn of interruptions in website working; ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL doesn’t guarantee the use of the Website to perform any particular activity, nor its infallibility.
Access to ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLwebsite is indefinite; However, ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL reserves the right to terminate without notice the access to users who, in its opinion, break with the rules for the use of its website and to exercise appropriate legal measures. ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL reserves the right to restrict access to some sections of the Web to the general public, limiting it only to specific users or users groups by delivering an access password which they are responsible.
Exclusion of liability
ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL makes efforts to avoid any mistake in the website contents, but does not guarantee or accept responsibility for any errors in the content of the Web.
ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL excludes all liability for damages of any nature will eventually derived from:
- The interruption or unavailability of the website access.
- The privacy and security in the use of the website by the user, and / or no consented access by unauthorized parties.
- The eventual transfer of elements that adversely affect to computer systems.
- The accuracy, completeness and timely update of the contents of its website.
Consequently, ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL doesn’t guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of its website or the content, so the use by the user is done at your own risk, without, at any time, can held accountable ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL in this sense.
ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL will not be liable for any interruptions of service, delays, errors, malfunctions and, in general, any other problems that originate from causes beyond the control of ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL and / or due to fraudulent or negligent act of the user and / or caused by force majeure. In any case, whatever its cause, ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL doesn’t assume liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect damages, consequential damages and / or loss of profits. ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL has the right of, without any compensation to the user for these concepts, to temporarily suspend the services and contents of the website to perform maintenance, improvement or repair thereof.
ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL excludes all liability for damages of any kind that may result from the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the content transmitted, distributed, stored, made available or received, obtained or which have been accessed through the Web; Nor for the contents provided by third parties or entities.
ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL will try as much as possible to update and rectify all information hosted on its website that fails to meet the minimum guarantees of accuracy. However, it is exempted from liability for its failure to update or rectification as well as the contents and information in the same discharges.
ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL is not responsible for the use that users make of the services and products of the Web site or your passwords, and any other material from the Website, infringing of intellectual property or other rights of third parties
ENDAZE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL reserves the right of removing those contents that are false, inaccurate and contrary to law, morality, public order and decency.
Legislation and regional code of laws
Provision of the service is governed by Spanish law, being competent courts of Madrid, to which the User expressly submits.