Date posted: 23 september 2020
Contract type: Full Time / Part time
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
A vacancy has arisen for a Science / Physics teacher to join Endaze British International School from September 2020.
Endaze British International School is located on the outskirts of Madrid. We are currently in our 6th year with students from Early Years to KS5 who come from many different countries and cultural backgrounds.
The post would suit an experienced practitioner or a newly qualified teacher. Using your passion for teaching, you will inspire and teach students in all Keystages, including A level. Ability and willingness to use ICT within the teaching of Physics is essential. The successful candidate should be a dynamic team-worker and bring enthusiasm to this post. A willingness to participate in co-curricular activities is also required.
If you are highly motivated, respond well to a challenge and have excellent communication skills, this could be the job for you!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS.
We can offer you the opportunity to:
- Live in the capital city of Spain: 15 Spanish cities are recognised by UNESCO as World Heritage Cities. This is more than any other country in the world.
- Well-resourced school with great facilities
- Small class sizes
- Supportive, friendly staff
- Positive teamwork approach
- Excellent support with relocation
- Very competitive salary
- Family atmosphere
You will have:
- Proven record of good/outstanding teaching
- Experience of teaching the English National curriculum
- An internationally minded outlook
- A creative approach to teaching
- Evidence of high pupil progress and attainment
- Strong team player
Boasting an extremely supportive Human resources department who will assist you in all stages in your move to Spain including meeting you from the airport, finding accommodation, registering for a social security number, registering with a doctor, opening a bank account and information on Madrid itself.
Your application cover letter and CV should be sent to: email@example.com for the attention of Mr Daniel León Yilmaz.