Comienzo del contrato: 01/12/2020
Fin del contrato: 18/12/2020
Tipo de contrato: Tiempo completo
Licenciado/a y/o Grado en Filosofía y Letras (sección de Filología Hispánica o Filología Románica), Filología Hispánica y/o Lengua Española.
- Máster universitario en Formación del Profesorado o Certificado de Aptitud Pedagógica (CAP)
- Nivel B1 o B2 de inglés acreditado
- Conocimiento avanzado en ofimática, redes sociales, herramientas de Google y manejo de las TIC’s
La persona seleccionada prestará servicios como profesor/a de secundaria, especialidad Lengua Castellana y Literatura, en Majadahonda de la Comunidad Madrid.
Su carta de presentación y CV, si lo desea, debe ser enviada a: email@example.com a la atención del Sr. Daniel León Yilmaz
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Temporary
Date posted: 19 Oct. 2020
Closing date: 2 Nov. 2020
New opportunity as Admissions Manager within the busy Marketing & Admissions team at this prestigious establishment, you will have responsibility for ensuring targets are met.
Working as part of a busy and professional department, we are looking for someone who is energetic, enthusiastic and targets driven, with outstanding communication and organisational skills.
Ideally, you will have previous experience in a similar role within the education sector.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- To ensure that the Admissions team meets, or ideally exceeds, the annual pupil recruitment targets
- To ensure effective and accurate reporting of recruitment figures, and strategic analysis of recruitment trends and projections to key stakeholders
- To provide strategic input to the development and implementation of the international Admissions and Marketing plan
- To work closely with prospective pupils and parents to understand their individual needs and effectively communicate how the school’s ethos and values align to those needs
- To build, maintain and strengthen relationships with the school’s international agents to maximise the number of international enquiries generated
- To undertake international recruitment trips to target markets to meet with agents, prospective students and current parents
- To manage the end to end administration of individual applications
- To ensure the school’s Admissions CRM system is kept up to date and accurate at all times
- To organise and manage individual visits to the school by prospective families and international agents
- To represent the school at recruitment events held at the school, as well as 3rd party events held across Spain and internationally
- To undertake meticulous organisation of international recruitment trips
Key Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and qualities:
- Experience of working in a targets driven environment
- Ability to analyse and disseminate sales figures
- Ability to think and act strategically as well as operationally
- Previous experience in a similar role within the independent schools sectors
- Experience of managing and motivating sales / admissions staff
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Excellent front of house skills
- Persuasive communication skills (telephone, face to face and written)
- Exceptional administration, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work under own initiative
- An empathy for / understanding of the education sector
- Willingness to undertake international travel on behalf of the organization
Boasting an extremely supportive Human resources department who will assist you in all stages in your move to Spain including meeting you from the airport, finding accommodation, registering for a social security number, registering with a doctor, opening a bank account and information on Madrid itself.
Your application cover letter and CV, should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Mr Daniel León Yilmaz