We are looking for a talented, well qualified, enthusiastic full time Primary Teacher to begin immediately.
Candidates must hold a BEd, PGCE or equivalent with a minimum of two years’ experience. The opportunity to lead Computing or English is available for a suitably qualified candidate.
You would be teaching a range of subjects across different classes in Key Stage 2 – History, Geography, Art, PSHE, Religion, Science, English and Math.
Endaze British International School is located in Majadahonda, Madrid with Madrid city centre only 20 minutes away by car or train.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be asked to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service for an Enhanced Disclosure.
We can offer you the opportunity to:
- Live in the capital city of Spain: 15 Spanish cities are recognised by UNESCO as World Heritage Cities. This is more than any other country in the world.
- Well-resourced school with great facilities
- Small class sizes
- Supportive, friendly staff
- Positive teamwork approach
- Excellent support with relocation
- Very competitive salary
You will have:
- Proven record of good/outstanding teaching
- Experience of teaching the English National curriculum
- An internationally minded outlook
- A creative approach to teaching
- Evidence of high pupil progress and attainment
- Strong team player
Job descriptions and further information about our school can be found on our website http://www.endazeinternationalschool.com
Your application cover letter and CV, if desired, should be sent to: email@example.com for the attention of Mr Daniel Yilmaz