Welcome to Endaze British International School
Endaze British International School is a private school that offers British education to students of all nationalities, following the British Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum for students from 3 to 5 years old and the British National Curriculum throughout the remainder of the primary and secondary years.
Why choose Endaze?
- British education, following the British Curriculum for students from Nursery (3 years old) through to Year 13 (18 years old) offering A Level courses.
- Native English-speaking teachers, qualified and experienced with the British Curriculum.
- Teaching assistants in all classes in early years and primary to support students learning.
- Reduced classes, guaranteeing personalized attention for each student.
- International environment, welcoming students from all nationalities. 25% of the students come from other countries with 25 different nationalities.
- Careers advisor and learning mentors in Secondary School.
- 6,200 square meter campus with great state of the art facilities, bright and modern classrooms and excellent outdoor facilities.
- We strive for academic excellence, enabling access to universities in Spain, UK, USA and other countries with the Cambridge International A Level exams.
- Special focus on the personal and social development of each student, based on our school values: Respect, Honesty, Responsibility, Kindness and Equality.
- Family atmosphere, creating a safe and happy environment for children and promoting a lifelong love of learning, encouraging creative thinking and building strength, confidence and independence of character.