Mission and Values
To provide a British Education of the highest quality by using a stimulating, safe and positive learning environment, with high expectations of achievement and behaviour. To provide and maintain an inclusive culture of learning where all children will be challenged in their thinking, to achieve to the best of their abilities and strive to become lifelong learners.
We will empower our children to become respected citizens to enable them to make valuable contributions locally, globally and to contribute to our world’s sustainable future.
- Help children learn and appreciate consideration and respect for others, team work and good manners.
- Ensure every child is valued for their individual contributions and develops a positive attitude towards everyone in the life of the school and community.
- Inform and involve parents in the life of the school and foster strong links with the wider local community.
- To recognise and value each child as a unique individual who has individual needs and strengths.
- Foster an understanding and respect for other races, cultures, gender, people with disabilities, religions and associated points of view.
- Support our students in acquiring a set of moral values and attitudes including honesty, respect, sincerity, trust and personal responsibility.
- Ensure children will be enriched, motivated and challenged by a broad and balanced curriculum and will be valued for all their efforts and achievements.
- Enable students to develop a lively, enquiring mind and life skills so that they will have the ability to experiment, investigate, take risks, challenge, discriminate and make informed choices both at school and in the rest of their life.