Welcome to Endaze British International School
Endaze British International School is a private school that offers British education to students of all nationalities, following the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum for students from 2 to 5 years old and the Cambridge International Curriculum throughout the remainder of the primary and secondary years.
Why choose Endaze?
- British education, following the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum for students from 2 to 5 years old and the Cambridge International Curriculum all the way through to Year 13 (Bachillerato).
- All native English speaker teachers, qualified and experienced with the British Curriculum.
- Teaching assistants in all classes to support students learning.
- Reduced classes, guaranteeing personalized attention for each student.
- International environment, welcoming students from all nationalities.
- 6,200 square metre campus with great state of the art facilities, bright and modern classrooms and excellent outdoor facilities.
- We strive for academic excellence, enabling access to universities in Spain, UK, USA and other countries with the Cambridge International A Level exams.
- Special focus on the personal and social development of each student, based on our school values: Respect, Honesty, Responsability, Kindness and Equality.
- Family atmosphere, creating a safe and happy environment for children and promoting a lifelong love of learning, encouraging creative thinking and building strength, confidence and independence of character.